Friday, April 8, 2011

Zoo Layout

This is a layout of a trip to the zoo with Jaden. He was 2 when we went and now hes 5. I really, really need to get on track with my scrapbooking, he will be graduating at the rate I'm going. I've decided to dedicate Wednesdays and Fridays to scrapbooking because I don't have the boys those days. I can use the whole day to spread out my stuff with no interruptions and power scrap. Will I stick to this schedule? I doubt it, there's always something or someone that interrupts, but it was a nice thought.  I used Create a Critter and Animal Kingdom carts for this layout with a little memory thread too.

1 comment:

  1. I just love this lo Terri! I think the monkey and vine is so stinkin' cute! You got great pics too, love pics of your grandson!

    ReplyDelete