Thursday, April 21, 2011

WDW Layout

Our trip to Disney World was a long one, 10 days, because of that we would take some time away from the parks. We would explore some of the other areas of the resort or go hotel hopping. On this day, we had gone to the campgrounds and since we are planning on staying there someday we wanted to check it out. It is on a lake near MK and they rent little speedboats, so we decided to try them. I was very nervous because we were right at the weight limit and when we got in, the water level was at the lip of the boat. We ended up getting soaked but had lots of fun zipping around the lake. I used Campin Critters on both pages.






1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome lo Terri! I didn't think I wanted this cart until I saw this lo, and now I think I would love to have that cart!! LOL Your lo die cuts are perfect, looks like a good time was had by you all!!!

    ReplyDelete