Monday, April 4, 2011

Cricut Notebook

I am always learning new things from the ladies on the Cricut MB and its hard to keep track or remember them. I found a notebook at Target on clearance and covered it with some paper. My good friend Brenda sent me a Cricut bughead for the front and I added the title. I attached a flower with a brad to the strap. I chose a spiral because it will handle any bulkiness if I want to paste something inside like pics. And I can tear out a page easier than a composition book.

2 comments:

  1. I love your book Terri! I have a notebook like this with the strap too, but didn't decorate. I keep my passwords to the on-line craft stores in it. LOL It is just a little one. I need to get me a big one because I do keep track of directions & ideas so I can make. This is a wonderful idea on how to keep all these ideas bundled together and still have room to expand! Your little bug head looks to stinkin' cute on the cover and I love the flower too! Good job my friend!

    ReplyDelete