Monday, April 4, 2011

Layout & Card

Memory Thread is a fun new embellishment idea that I learned about from Joy Sikes and Nilda on the MB. Joy makes the most beautiful cards with it and Nilda is the Queen of enablers. Memory Thread is thread wrapped around wire so that it can be shaped. You can thread it on a button then curl it for an added touch to a card or use it as butterfly antenna as Nilda did. When I first saw a few of Joys cards, I had some ideas of how I would like to try it. Luckily Michaels and Hobby Lobby carry it. I used it on the pumpkins on a Disney layout and a fall card. It is a very simple element to add, but I think it takes a project over the top.





2 comments:

  1. Super cute Terri. Great idea to use it on the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Disney lo Terri!!! Of course I love anything that has fall and Disney! LOL I loved the way you used the momory thread in the lo and on the beautiful fall card! I think you are a pretty good enabler too! LOL Cause I am going to have to look for this memory thread today when I go down to M's!!!

    ReplyDelete