Friday, July 15, 2011

Smash Book

Smash Books have become very popular and the newest scrappy craze. They are basically journals, but what I like about them is that they encourage your creative side as well as jotting down your thoughts. I made these books for my sisters. I used a sketching pad that I bought at Michaels, my friend Suzanne shared this idea, thanks Suzanne. I like them because the paper is blank and thicker than a composition book, great for gluing, embellishing & writing. I covered the front, added embellishments and started a few of the pages for them.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love your smash books Terri as will your sisters! They are very blessed to have a loving sister in you! Aren't the smash books just the bomb?!! LOL I think they are the greatest idea since sliced bread! LOL And they are so easy to make ourselves, which is a super bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my smash book! Because it's casual and rough and relaxed, I feel more comfortable putting pics and thoughts there. So much fun! Love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete