Friday, March 11, 2011

Lessons Learned

We all have lessons we have learned throughout our lives that help us in our daily tasks. Not just the ones from our childhood but life lessons we've learned from experience or from friends and family. From MJ, I have learned to always be prepared; have all your supplies before you start a project: from my friend KathyF I have learned to be organized, make lists; when making lots of cards at once, have everything in place ready to assemble: from my sisters no matter what the mistake they will love what I make: from my husband, Allen, the biggest lesson is to never "Assume" anything AND always measure. I was prepared & organized but I forgot the most important lesson.  Yes Allen, I assumed, forgot to measure and made a mistake. Luckily I had just started on the 50 or so Cards for Soldiers I was working on and didn't ruin them all.  

2 comments:

  1. Awww Terri, I'm sure no one would have noticed your mistake but you! Thank you so much for supporting our soldiers by making cards for them to send home to loved ones! You are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are your own worst critic. I'm with Brenda!

    ReplyDelete